Share your passion for helping others with the world.
We are thrilled that you share the same passion for helping others that we do. Our volunteers are comprised of people from all walks of life. They are doctors, nurses, construction workers, business owners, teachers, students, mothers, fathers, brothers, and sisters but most importantly they share the common trait of a giving heart. We can’t wait for you to join this amazing group of people while improving humanity worldwide through mission trips to areas in need focusing on health care delivery, health education, and improvements in community infrastructure.
Our volunteers are financially responsible for all travel, as well as room and board expenses. The funding for all GFR projects in-country is generously given by individuals and corporate donors. Trip costs, of course, can vary depending on the country and its hosts. Your team leader will share all expense information with you before you commit to going on a trip.
How to volunteer:
- Go to the UPCOMING TRIPS page: https://globalfirstresponder.org/upcoming-medical-mission-trips/
- Find out more information about the trip: Click on the “LEARN MORE” button underneath the trip.
- APPLY to the trip: Click on the “APPLY” button underneath your trip.
- Crowdfund directly on the application website: Set up a public profile in your application if you want to crowdfund for your trip or for donations to GFR. Note: when crowdfunding on the GFR website all donations above your trip costs will go to the GFR general fund to assist with projects in the country.
- Get ready: GFR will make all in-country arrangements. Payment will be due to GFR 6 weeks prior to trip departure.
- Join us on the trip and change lives forever!
The staff in the family medicine clinic do an incredible job with diabetes education. It is really great. And, it's clearly working for their patients!!